Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Slow walking at 45 'a sign of faster ageing'
Gait speed in mid-life indicates how fast the brain and body are ageing, researchers found.
- Batten disease: Unique drug for a girl with deadly brain disease
Mila is having far fewer - and briefer - seizures after a drug was designed just for her.
- 'Unacceptable' delays in diagnosing secondary breast cancer
People should know the signs that breast cancer has spread to other parts of the body, a charity say…
- Mother's sepsis warning after hospital failure
Five-year-old Ava Macfarlane died from sepsis in December 2017.
- England sees 'worst summer on record' for A&E waits
Thousands of patients wait more than four hours, as doctors warn of a difficult winter ahead.