Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Cannabis-based medicines: Two drugs approved for NHS
The drugs, used to treat epilepsy and multiple sclerosis, are recommended for use by the NHS in Engl…
- General election 2019: Tory pledge to boost GP numbers
The party says it will deliver 6,000 more GPs in England by 2025, despite missing a previous target.
- Two cases of deadly diphtheria detected in Lothian area
NHS Lothian has confirmed two related cases of the disease and say infection protocols are in place.
- Flu-vaccine nasal spray delayed for some schoolchildren
At-risk children in affected schools are advised to go to their GP for an injection.
- General election 2019: Tory plan to attract more NHS staff from abroad
The Royal College of Nursing says the proposed "NHS visa" will not do enough to fix staff shortages.