Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Every major A&E misses wait target for first time
Hospitals in England endure their worst-ever performance against waiting times.
- Boy, 5, given prosthetic arm that lets him hug brother
Five-year-old Jacob Scrimshaw was born eight weeks early with most of his left arm missing.
- Men 'at greater risk of infertility' if small at birth
Poor growth in the womb could lead to problems linked to fertility - but only in men, a study says.
- Drug that prevents half of breast cancers carries on working
Anastrozole is available already, but doctors say substantially more women should be taking it.
- Chemists demand clarity on cannabis-related goods
Non-medicinal CBD is now on sale in High Street shops across the country, including chemists.