Fax Machine - Our fax machine will no longer be in service from 1st January 2019. Please contact the surgery to discuss alternative communication options.
Patient Access is available to book or cancel GP appointments, order repeat medication and update contact details. To find out more select "Patient Access" from the menu.
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Social media data needed for 'harm' research, say doctors
Understanding usage by children is key to studying potential harms and benefits, psychiatrists say.
- Susan Warby death: Whistleblower letter to husband 'revealed blunders'
The hospital reportedly demanded fingerprints and samples of handwriting to find the whistleblower.
- Stroke consultant shortage 'hurtling towards crisis'
Some 48% of hospitals in England, Wales and Northern Ireland do not have the staff they need, figure…
- 'Alarming' one in five deaths due to sepsis
The most detailed study of sepsis shows it is a much bigger problem than previously thought.
- Fundraising to communicate with our daughter
Provision of sign language courses for parents of deaf children is found to be "patchy".