Coronavirus guidance – if you have returned from China; Thailand; Japan; Republic of Korea; Hong Kong; Taiwan; Singapore; Malaysia; Macau in the past 14 days or have been in contact with somebody who has already had a confirmed case of Coronavirus, and you have a cough, fever or shortness of breath please do not book an appointment online, but instead immediately:
- Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- Call NHS111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country
To provide a friendly and effective Primary Health Care Service in Order to deliver the best healthcare available to our patients within the resources available
Please see our News page for more information
BBC Health News
- Coronavirus: Britons on Diamond Princess cruise ship to be flown home
Only those who are well can travel, and they will be quarantined on their return, it is understood.
- Children facing uncertain future, experts warn
The World Health Organization says "radical change" is needed before it is too late
- Heart doctors 'held back stent death data'
The trial suggested more people fitted with stents were dying after three years than those given sur…
- Transgender patients self-medicating over NHS waits
One woman, who has waited over two years to be seen, said it had left her suicidal.
- Jake Paul criticised after anxiety advice tweet
"Remember anxiety is created by you," the YouTuber told 3.7 million followers on Twitter.